LASH TIP AND AFTER CARE
1) If you want your natural lashes to be healthy and continue to grow wash them. Cleaning your eyelashes daily, especially the base of your lashes, allows them to stay clear of makeup residue and oils. If the hair follicle is clogged, the lashes won’t grow. Try using baby shampoo mix with water.
2) Avoid using any oil based products or creams around your eye area. Oil base products interfere with the bond and cause the extensions to fall off.
3) Avoid using any waterproof or water-resistant mascara, eyeliners or oily makeup removers, and don't sleep with makeup over your lashes overnight.
4) Never rub, pull or tug on your lashes. Any friction caused the lash to shed and fall off early.
5) Always brush your lashes gently. Brushing them maintain softness and fluffiness. But avoid brushing them to hard or close to the base.
Classic lashes are just single lashes applied one by one on your natural lashes. We were limited on numbers of lashes that are applied to the natural lashes. Example if you have 80-100 lashes per eye we are only able to apply 80-100 using .10mm to .15mm per eye.
However with the Volume Lashes also known as Russian volume or 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D lashes. With this new technique we can double the amount of lashes applied to each natural lashes. With volume lashes we hand make the fans out of multiple thin lashes using .005 or .007mm to create volume, fullness, depth and softer texture. This can still be very natural or dramatic whichever you preferred.
So whether it is Classic or Volume lashes please note if your lash techinican is applying the lashes correctly it should not damage your natural lashes.
See tips on how to maintain and care for your lashes.